PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
MedicPresents.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the MedicPresents.com website ("MedicPresents.com Site," or the "Site,") will mean you accept those changes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the MedicPresents.com Site, such as medical presentations, documents and contained text, graphics, images, information etc. and other material contained on the MedicPresents.com Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor, physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MedicPresents.com Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or relevant authorities immediately. MedicPresents.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Dependence on any information provided by MedicPresents.com, MedicPresents.com employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of MedicPresents.com, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The site may contain medical and healthcare content that can be sexually explicit. If you find those materials offensive, you may not use our Site in such circumstances.
MedicPresents.com is committed to protect the privacy of children. This being a specialist medical and healthcare Site does not intended to attract children below the age of 13. As MedicPresents.com does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals and organizations who choose to register with it, and as such, it is actually difficult to know a child is under the age of 13.
Use of Content
MedicPresents.com authorizes you to view or download content on the MedicPresents.com Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the MedicPresents.com Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under applicable laws. Title to the Content remains with MedicPresents.com or its Partners. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms of Usage is a breach of these Terms of Usage and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of MedicPresents.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to MedicPresents.com and its Partners.
If you violate any of these Terms of Usage, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Liability of MedicPresents.com and Its Partners
The use of the MedicPresents.com Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the MedicPresents.com Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of MedicPresents.com and its suppliers. Accordingly, MedicPresents.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the MedicPresents.com Site.
The MedicPresents.com Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. MEDICPRESENTS.COM, ITS PARTNERS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, MedicPresents.com, its Partners, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the MedicPresents.com Site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the MedicPresents.com Site.
In no event shall MedicPresents.com, its Partners, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MedicPresents.com Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data) resulting from the use of or inability to use the MedicPresents.com Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not MedicPresents.com, its Partners, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MedicPresents.com Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. MedicPresents.com, its Partners, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the MedicPresents.com Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Spaces like forum etc. Provisions under these Terms of Usage are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms of Usage.
The Site contains functionality (including presentations, reports, notes, blogs, message boards, Ask Our Experts, etc.) that allows users to upload content to the Site (collectively "Public Spaces"). You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content on any type to the Public Spaces that infringe or violate any rights of any party involved. By submitting communications or content to the Public Spaces, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
User Submissions — Presentations, documents, reports, Image
You agree to only post or upload Media (like presentations, documents, reports or photos etc.) that you own or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
MedicPresents.com reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion
MedicPresents.com has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your MedicPresents.com passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your MedicPresents.com account and password; (3) promptly inform MedicPresents.com if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. To send us an email, use the "Contact Us" links located at the bottom of every page of our site. You grant MedicPresents.com and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. MedicPresents.com cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using MedicPresents.com tools and services.
MedicPresents.com Community and Member to Member Spaces ("Public Spaces")
If you use a Public Space, such as message boards, blogs, Ask Our Editors or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Spaces. MedicPresents.com and its Partners are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Spaces. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or other relevant local option.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Spaces, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms of Usage:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by MedicPresents.com in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed ;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- "Spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Space or the Site, or which, in the judgment of MedicPresents.com, exposes MedicPresents.com or any of its visitors or publishers to any liability or detriment of any type.
MedicPresents.com Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Investigate an allegation that a particular communication does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the concerned communication.
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms of Usage.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Spaces and/or the MedicPresents.com Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor or edit any communication in the Public Spaces.
- Edit or delete any communication posted on the MedicPresents.com Site, regardless of whether such communication violates these standards.
MedicPresents.com or its Partners have no liability or responsibility to users of the MedicPresents.com Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
MedicPresents.com may provide links to third-party websites. MedicPresents.com also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and MedicPresents.com may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. MedicPresents.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. MedicPresents.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the MedicPresents.com Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. You use third-party websites at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. MedicPresents.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the MedicPresents.com Site. For more information, read our Advertising Policy and our Sponsor Policy.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MedicPresents.com and its Partners harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms of Usage.
MedicPresents.com is based in New Delhi, India. MedicPresents.com makes no claims that MedicPresents.com or any Site within the MedicPresents.com Network and the Content are appropriate for all users. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the MedicPresents.com Network from outside India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with MedicPresents.com, or in any way relating to your use of the MedicPresents.com Site, resides in the courts of India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts in New Delhi, India in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving MedicPresents.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, people and anyone who is our audience.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting MedicPresents.com's copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
MedicPresents.com's agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, MedicPresents.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the MedicPresents.com.com Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using various touch points listed on our Contact Us page.